Beautifully handmade Earrings made from polymer clay.
Each item is lovingly hand-sculpted by me and fingerprints can be expected. The fingerprints are important, a trademark almost.
How do I care for my Turkey Dimple items?
1. Avoid swimming, sleeping, working out, showering or bathing whilst wearing your accessories. Some pieces have painted details which could be affected by prolonged exposure to water. Also the water may affect the glue.
2. Avoid exposure to makeup, creams and perfumes. This may dis-colour your accessories.
3. Should you need to clean your accessory, a gentle wipe with a wet wipe should do the trick!
4. When taking off your earrings, please do so by removing the butterfly clasp and then the stud. Pulling the stud out will weaken the glue adhesion to the back post.
5. Polymer clay is pretty resilient but I recommend that you still treat them gently. I like to think of them as little works of art, and we should always look after art.
The back posts are not hypo-allergenic but are nickle-free.
Should you require silver posts, I can do this but at an additional cost.